Saturday, February 6, 2010

Breakfast #2 Denatured vs Undenatured Whey

Hello
Undenatured whey is likened to raw milk, whereas denatured whey is likened to pasturized milk. Undenatured regulates health related challenges brought about by a toxic environment, a poor diet, too much stress and the natural aging process.Undenatured whey protein provides your body with the building blocks necessary for each cell to produce Glutathione. Glutathione is the mother of all anti-oxidants. Glutathione is the only anti-oxidant that is found within the cell. Denatured whey does not make glutathione.
There are two major protein groups in cow's milk, whey and casein. About 80% of the total protein in cow's milk is casien, while whey accounts for the remaining 20%. Whey is a natural byproduct of the cheese-making process. Whey Protein makes muscle.  Muscle burns fat.  At the time of purchase, most commercial whey protein has begun to oxidize or may have been completely oxidized. In either case, it is considered to be "denatured". Denatured whey protein simply does not offer the same biological benefits as "undenatured" whey protein; just as cooked food does not offer the same biological benefits as raw food. Denatured whey protein is handled and prepared with a different set of manufacturing processes than undenatured whey protein. It is best to find undenatured whey in individually vacuumed packs to protect its natural highly beneficial properties that include:
1) Contains less than 1% fat and lactose

2) Contains conjugated linoleic acid (CLA)

3) Contains cystiene (a vital cell nutrient), glutamic acid and glycine

4) Provides the building blocks for the body to make glutathione (GSH) levels

5) Recycles other antioxidants like Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C and Vitamin E

6) Provides Anti-oxidant Assistance, Eliminates Toxins, Improves the Immune System, Anti-Aging Benefits
Undenatured whey protein should be manufactured under pharmaceutical-grade conditions and should be individually packaged. Use a hand mixer instead of a blender. DO NOT MIX THE PRODUCT IN HOT LIQUID OR USE A KITCHEN BLENDER. EXCESSIVE HEAT OR AGITATION MAY DENATURE THE PRODUCT.
Dr. Mac
Thanks to Douglas Moore and Tawne Bachus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment